Tuesday, November 18, 2008

why I make a blog?

first of all, I just want to say :
welcome to this 'Victim Of These Streets'!

i'm so happy to have a blog :)
hmm,
'why I make a blog?' is my first is my first post in this page.

actually, i make this blog as my college's task.
15% nilainya diambil dari blog ini.
jadi, mau ga mau harus buat juga.

but, blog ini bisa jadi media gue buat ngepost tulisan-tulisan gue.
mulai dari short story, poems, daily activities, and everything yang bisa digolongkan dalam kategori tulisan.

hmm,
apalagi yahh?
mulai bingung niih.
yaudah. I think that's enough for now.

buat semua yang ngerasa jadi victim of these streets, kasih comment yahh.
i love you all.

1 comment:

irenz_poenya said...

hi,,, fie,, Lam knaL juga iUp,,,
aQ juga bRu ne bUat bLog,, :p
kYakNy kMu Mank hOby nuLis bGt yup,,,
MAri berkaWan