Wednesday, May 11, 2011

23 Random Things

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here:
..hanya beberapa kota jauhnya dari Domus Jefferson. Selepasnya dari..
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there?
a hanger
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Royal Wedding
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
01:14
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
01:05
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the fan
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
3 hours ago. take some water.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
another survey
9. What are you wearing?
glasses, Bali T-shirt, short jeans
10. Did you dream last night?
nope
11. When did you last laugh?
45 minutes ago
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
photos of me. my mom. me, my sist and clare. my beloved daddy. mirror. wall heart stickers.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
nope.
14. What is the last film you saw?
SAW VII
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a hospital.
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know
I got cylinder 0.5 in my left eye
17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
I have no idea.
18. Do you like to dance?
yes
19. What do you think of the president?
I don't give a damn with politics.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Kirana Fissheal.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Pao Katon
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
yes
23. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
may I see my dad?

No comments: