Saturday, March 30, 2013

HOLLA!

that's the only Spanish word I know.

First of all, today's Good Friday. :)
Happy Good Friday to all of you who celebrating.

sooooooo, how are you? hope you're doing fine, readers. :)
I'm fine here. better, at least.
I got things to keep me busy, I got roof over my head, I got food, and I got you.

It's 1:34 am in the morning, GMT +07:00 and I am sleepy.
YAY! Finally. I've been waiting for this moment when I am about to hit the bed earlier.
Maybe it's because I'm tired. I ran this morning, then I cleaned up my room.
It's back to the normal day.

Well, anyway, I already asked Pak To (he's the man who keeps my dorm safe) if I could have a ferret or not.
Turned out, he said it's okay. As long as I keep it clean. :)
YAY (again)!
Now all I have to do is get one. I need some time to think but I think I'm getting there.

I don't have much story to tell, actually.
Oh, remember Maté? Yeah, the guy I liked. The one who introduced me to ferrets.
We're currently keeping our distance. No, I am the one who keeps the distance between us.
This is gonna sound silly, but it's his tweet that made me realized that we're never worked out.
He will never ever like me and everything's just impossible.
So, I back off. :)

I met another guy though. His name is Denny. He came with great personality.
But I think, he will be a good friend. :) Yes. Just friend. :)

I'm not liking anyone currently. I'm having a good time enjoying my life and my job.
I love meeting new people. This month, I got Maté, Denny, Raka, Resta, Pandi, and many others.
This time, I remembered Adit (he's my dorm mate's boyfriend) told me once:

3 things you should remember and do are:
1. Get closer with God.
2. Expand your network and friendship. Meet new people and have fun.
3. Be yourself.

Somehow, these three keep moving around in my head, try to remind me that these are probably the only things I should do.
Now, it works out. I met people. I not planning on changing and I am still trying to get closer to God.

Thank you for the time you took to read this.
I'll see you soon, then. :)

LOVE YOU, READERS! :*

PS: It wasn't "Civet" it was "Ferret" :)

No comments: