Wednesday, February 2, 2011

welcome february

hey readers. sup? can't sleep. and it's 5:06 in the morning. *sighs*
I think I got insomnia problem
I lost around 7lbs in 3 days. dunno if it's because the food or because of this insomnia.

~

well, I can't sleep today not because insomnia I think. cause I got an asthma attack.
yeah I got this shit 2 days in a row. damn. and my pump can't give me normal breathing if I just use it once. I need to do 3-4 pumps so I can't breath normally.
plus a little coughing.
and...... honestly, it's killing me.
another problem? yeah. my heart. keeps beat faster. I don't like that feeling and it makes me afraid of sleeping.

~

so, that's why I choose to typing something.
well, it's february. month of love. bullshit. lol.
you can't just love people in one month. of course you'll love them every day.
aaaaand, I go back to work.
:)
class will start on next monday. 7th of february. so, I still have time to fix this sleeping issue. :D

~

have any plan for valentine's day? I really don't like valentine's day. I mean, I like the meaning of that day. but, in this country, people will wear something PINK on valentine's. flowers everywhere, baloons, and couple T-Shirt. oh welcome to the world.
me myself, I don't have any plan. all my life, I never celebrate that day before. so, maybe this year will be the same. lets see tho.

~

tomorrow is chinese new year. :)
Happy New Year for all of you who celebrating chinese new year. :) my best friend celebrates it too. so, I will ask her to safe me some food. lol. jk. I am on my diet. =}

~

I am waiting for my download to finish. a movie. but I don't have any idea what's the title. :))=)) forgot. :D
so, I turn off some application that takes my bandwidth. like Skype and Yahoo! Messenger.

~

listening some music in phone too. I only have 18 songs on my phone.
and for me, it's all recommended.
if you want, you can download them too.
this is the list

F**cking Perfect ~ P!nk
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ~ Miley Cyrus (use this one for alarm tone \m/)
I Love U ~ Chris Brown
I'll Be Loving You Long Time ~ Mariah Carey ft. T.I
If We Ever Meet Again ~ Katy Perry ft. Timbaland
Just A Dream ~ Nelly
Just Stand Up ~ Various Artists
Knock You Down ~ Keri Hilson ft. Ne-Yo and Kanye West
Mine ~ Taylor Swift
Never Let You Go ~ Pretty Ricky
No More You ~ Akon
One And Only ~ Nelly
Over And Over ~ Nelly ft. Tim McGraw
Peacock ~ Katy Perry
Playhouse ~ Pretty Ricky
Use Your Love ~ Katy Perry
When Does It Go Away ~ JoJo ft. Travis Garland
You Are ~ Charlie Wilson

that's all. I only have 500 songs on my pc. and I don't like them all. I pick one fits my mood. :D
so those 18 songs fill my day. =}

~

05:27 am
good morning!
lol. it takes 21 minutes to post this one.
well have a nice day readers. don't forget to put up a big smile in your face.
DO NOT EVER FROWN even though you're on your lowest condition!
because you maybe change someone's life with that smile. ;)
I love you, readers. xoxo~

No comments: