Sunday, January 30, 2011

holiday story part II

oops. I just read archives and realize that the holiday story that I post on January 8th is already finish.
so, I check it on my notepad *thank God I didn't delete it yet* and find out that there's one-week-story which I didn't post.
I don't want you to get unfinished story.
so. this is it. :)

part 2
January, 1st, 2011
Happy New Year, READERS!!!
Oh my. I am glad I still can type in 2011.
my baby keep telling me to update this site.
he has no idea that I am keep typing on notepad and I'll publish this later.
oops, I forgot it's new year in his place.
wait I'll tweet him.
:D

okay done. :)
I just record some videos of my house too.
I'll show you readers. :)

well, last night is new year's eve.
it's great tho. we're gathering together. me, my father, my brothers, my sister, and my cousin.
I record like 10 videos of fireworks. <3>
it looks clear from 2nd floor of my father's house. :)

me and my brother go on the road, but when it's traffic, we decided to go back.
he'll be tired, he said.

my sister back to Jakarta this morning. and I just got a message from her say she already arrived.
I said, just text me when you're in tangerang already.

oh by the way, Jimbo (a.k.a Macan), have a twin! waow. his name is Bombat. lol.
I saw him last night on my father's roof. and they have a puppy named Molly too. :D
that's great.
it seems like Bombat afraid of fireworks. he keeps quiet all the time.
but I swear, he looks exactly like Jimbo.
I imagine how if they met when they two already separated for 4 months?
will they know each other?

sun shines soooooo bad this afternoon.
damn. it's hot.
even Jimbo don't cry because he busy let his tongue out. lmaabo.


12:55
I've planned nothing today. maybe I'll just manage Vessel for today.
I miss you, readers. love you. <3>

January 3rd, 2011
hey there, readers. I bet you already back to your daily activity.
so do I.
well, I am not going back to Jakarta yet.
I am still here. but days is going like usual.
people go to work, busy day though.

I just clean up the house, wash the dishes, and take a bath.
now I am here, post something on notepad and plan to post it later on my blog.

yesterday, I went to my grandmomma's house.
people said I look skinnier. lmao.
I don't eat too much. talk with a lot of people who don't see me for the last 1,5 years.
I miss them all: my aunties, my cousins, my brothers, I miss them aaaaaaaaaaaaaalll.. :D
I took some "jumping picture" when I went to the beach.
show you later.

Jimbo is fine. he's outside. being lazy.
days getting hotter here, readers.
I wear some thin stuff to protet me from sweating too much.
shit. I don't like this weather.

I really want to talk to you. so I am type. I don't care if you can't read this yet.
but I just need to say something.
first of all, let me being honest. everything I posted here, is a truth.
I never lie on my site.
what you read, really happens to me.
so, don't think about me making this funny just because I want you to read this site.
you can stop visit if you want to. I won't force you, people.

even though everything inside is a truth, it doesn't mean I tell you everything.
I have some things I keep from you readers.
however, people have secrets. so do I.
that's why, on this site header, I post that words: "some things are best left unsaid.."

me and my boy, I don't know. it seems like he don't want to talk to me.
I don't understand. I really don't.
maybe I did something wrong. but I don't know what it is. if I did it, for real, I don't recognize it as a mistake then.
I tweet him like 3 times, but he didn't reply one of them yet.
I don't think he didn't get it, so.. that's it.

12:21
I've plan about making a new song cover.
Halo and Firework are the choices.
I still practicing. don't want to mess up.
I'll post something later, readers.
I really love you and miss you all. :)

January 7th 2011
woah. I am 19 years old and I don't understand why my mom keep acting like I am 10 years old.
she never allows me to have a boyfriend. well, I mean a guy friend.
I will be an old virgin if she keeps act like that
or, if I want to know what sex like, maybe I just will give my virginity without any marriage.
what?
don't try to say that she's protecting me.
I know how to protect myself.
I don't even need a man to protect me because I am protecting my self from any man I know.

when I was fat, my mom mad because I am fat. I mean, she never worried about a boy come after me.
now, when I got skinnier, my mom mad because boys come after me.
I already made an appointment with marcel. I think I ever told you about him, readers.
now I don't have any idea how to tell him that I can't make it.
if he picks me up, I don't know if my mom with let me go.

this is another reason I hate being in my hometown.
because I HAVE NO FRIEND! NO ONE!
I told you about me hanging out in a couple posts before.
and that happens when my mom not in town. I am so glad when she leaves.
I mean, I don't want her to die, if that's what is on your mind, readers.
no. I just want her to change.
she didn't have to protect me the way my grandmother did to her.
and she needs to know that I am big enough to protect my ownself.

I don't know what to say readers.
I wish my brother can give me a phone call right now.
:(

13:59
I can't type anymore, readers. I love you.

Jan 08th 2011
4:29 am
on my way tio airport.
can't wait to see you, readers. :)

sorry I just realize it.
now you know the whole holiday story.
love you, readers. :)

No comments: