Friday, January 28, 2011

happy 2nd monthiversary :))

we've been together for 2 months now.
it was nothing compared to "forever" though. but I am still grateful.

thank you for teach me anything.
thank you for making me laugh.
thank you for every little time we have.
thank you for your patience because I know sometimes I do act like a baby and a retard. (well, you are also a retard. :P)
and thank you for being a great partner, an awesome friend, a silly man, and the best person in my life.



and this is our soundtrack. lmao. I won't post playhouse here. it's crazy. :p

one day, when I want to read all my archives again, I hope I won't regret I ever post this.
aaaaaaaaaand, I love you no matter what.
oh, and even though forever is a very long time, I think I'll love you forever, retard.
:*

No comments: