Tuesday, January 11, 2011

butterfly

okay. holiday is done. :) it's time to go back to the real world.
so here I am back to typing to you, readers.

~

yesterday I went out to buy some things. I bought a lot of food. :D
I love food, tho. :) breads, cheesecake, kwetiau, crepes, and many other.
:D
I won't gain any weight because sometimes, I feel don't like to eat something for 2 days.
:))=))
oh, and I went out with ana. :) my best friend.

~

well, Imma facing final test. it takes 2 weeks.
so maybe you won't see me often.

~

and, I just pay attention to my birthday gift on my wall, it's a frame colored yellow and contains butterfly.
and for your info, I got a lot of butterfly stuff in my house.
=]

why do I like butterfly?
it's because it's a beautiful thing that came from an ugly thing.
first, it was a caterpillar. a greedy caterpillar. it eats anything and destroys plants.
and then it metamorphose into this beautiful thing named butterfly.
different from the caterpillar, butterfly brings good things.
it didn't eat leaves and not that greedy. it takes honey from flowers. and it helps in the pollination process.
:)
plus, I also love the symmetrical shape of butterfly.
and the beautiful color. even black butterfly won't look ugly. *no racist.

~

09:54
I will tell you something readers. but I'll about it first.
well, have a greaat day.
love you all.

No comments: