Wednesday, January 19, 2011

what a day!

whoa. what a day.
I go to sleep at 1:03 today. well, I didn't go to sleep.
I feel asleep. see the difference?
okay, I was so sleepy, but I have to do something at 2, so I try to learn something from the paper because I have to face my final terms early in the morning.
but then, I can't help it anymore and just sleep. I put 4 alarms because of this important thing I need to do at 2.
01:45, 01:50, 01:55, 02:00
and you know what? I missed it. I'm awake at 2:11. and I was like "shit, I did it again!". and I know I did it. mistake.

~

okay, next, I go back to sleep again at 02:30. after I send an e-mail
I am sooooooo sleepy.
and I wake up at 06:30 in the morning. it was a rainy morning. and it's cold because we don't have any warm water here.
woho. and, I go bathing, change clothes, send an e-mail again, then read stuffs so I can fill some things on my paper.

~

08.00 I just arrived at my class.
have a lil chit chat until the bell rings.
60 minutes for 40 question. and, I have this weakness. I can't make a perfect circle without the ruler.
so it takes longer for me to finish the paper. and thank God, I can do it.
phew.

~

back from class, four of us (you know us), go to find some lunch. and I have to change the battery of my watch.
aaaaand, I got asthma attack.
sial, I was like "I need to go home. but I need to change this watch battery as soon as possible".
so I decided not to come to my place to take the meds, but we go to find what we need to.
I already change the watch's battery. and we have lunch.

~



that's the emergency med of my asthma.
honey.
:D
I'm still cough but, I feel better.
don't take this as a promotion. take this as a tip. if you have asthma and forget to bring your pump, take honey. :) *and don't do things that can make you tired. even it's just laughing. :|

~

I'm home at 13:00.
asking about my job, go to sleep for a while. and set the alarm at 16:00 because first, I need to send an e-mail. and second, I have an appointment at 16:30.
job appointment.
takes less than 3 minutes. he just needs to deliver me something so I can learn how to use it.

~

I start working at 18:00 I think.
some people keep asking me what am I doing. what is my job. well, let me show you a screen-capture about what am I doing.


this is what am I doing.
it's the newest.
well, there's no relation between facebook and my job. I just want you to know that this is the way I do multitasking.
mozilla for browse the data.
and excel sheet is the place I supposed to input the data on. :)
I have 9 collumns. and about 72 x 14 stuffs.
so I think I have to input about 72 x 14 x 9 = 9072 stuffs.
and I need to finish this as soon as I can.
welcome to the jungle!
and don't forget, I still have to face the final terms. :p
thank God I got 2 days off before the next terms. :)

~

sooooo
now, I am about to watch King Of Thorn.
googling it. :p it's an anime.
:D
after I watch this, I will tell you where you can find some short articles talking about this anime. :)

~

11:39 pm
so, that's my day.
what about yours? :)
and my personal message for you today is: learn to forgive.
I am not the kind of hater. I mean, I mad for something for one day, and the next day I already forget about it. why? because, I don't want to know that if I hate someone, I can imagine that there's someone out there who hates me too.
you don't want it happens to you, do you? :D
well, I'mma watch the movie.
keep u posted. lol. :D
I love you.
:*

No comments: