Sunday, January 9, 2011

holiday gallery

well, these are pictures from my holiday stuff. sort by the date.
click to enlarge. :)

me with the M sized dress. how do I look? ;;)


my sister and the great tree :)


me eat some fried banana and drink cappucino


Jimbo a.k.a Macan bites me :x


my christmas gift and birthday gift and birthday card. :x


my sister, my another sister, my another brother, and my brother. :)
new year's eve at my father's roof


me, my another sister, my sister


me and mom


me and my brother :D


how do I look with skirt and grandmom's tank top? :D
at my grandmom's house. :)


last day in my hometown. making new cover Halo by Beyonce. :)


~

if you want to see the firework video, go to the right bar of the screen and you'll find some videos of mine. check out my dog, too, readers. :)
well, that's it.
I love you. :)

No comments: