Wednesday, June 8, 2011

there's no plan B

it's just a short quote on The-A-Team Movie.
I watch this movie 2 days in a row. the first version is in Russia, and the second one is (finally) in English. damn man.
Bradley Cooper is hot. not hotter than my man though.
watch the trailer down there.



so, this movie was released a year ago. my man already told me about this movie but I can't find it anywhere and just found it now.
The-A-Team (The Alpha Team) is including Liam Neeson (Hannibal), Bradley Cooper (Face), Quinton Jackson (B.A), and Sharlto Copley (Murdock).
it's totally funny and awesome. I mean, it's just cool.

I don't like Jessica Biel's here. I mean, she doesn't fit the character. I prefer Cameron Diaz or Mila Kunis. or maybe Keira Knightley. those women way better I think. no offense to all of you who loves her.

if you see the poster of this movie, it says "There's No Plan B". I like how these men think about making plan. things not always happen as what you plan but plan is still a plan. keep doing it. lol.
this is awesome.

aaaaand, I finally now where my man get his "A-ha, Okay, Whassup, Shut Up!" thing. lol. it's the soundtrack.

last thing from me this time: WATCH THIS AWESOME MOVIE!!!
Alpha, Mike, Foxtrot. no, I'm joking. ;)
love ya!

No comments: