Thursday, February 9, 2012

Things I Wanted to Buy Since 2010

so after telling you my favorite scenes on movies, now, Imma tell you what are the things that I wanted to buy since 2010..
damn man, it's been 2 years and I still can't afford or find these things. lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


this red bag was tagged by my best friend anna, she knew that I am a big fan of this type of bag.
and ever since my black bag was snap, she always pushed me to buy this bag. lol.
I just asked her how much is it, it costs Rp. 210.000,- (not include shipping payment) or around US$20.
and, it's expensive enough for me. lol.



okay, the next stuff I always wanted to buy is butterfly ring. IDK why it is soooooo goddamn hard to find a ring like this..
I've seen some but it's too much for me to wear. lol.
nobody wants to look like you're about to go to a party when you're actually going to class right? ;)



A Gray Suede Ankle Boots. yes. exactly. it has to be gray and made of suede. :p
Indonesia is not a four-seasons country but I really really want to mix and match my dresses with a gray suede ankle boots!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do you have any thing you've wanted to buy but still can't afford it? *wink*

No comments: