Tuesday, June 12, 2012

HEY YOU!



Play this before you continue reading.

Time goes by so fast.
It's amazing what time can do, isn't it?
I used to be so hopeless and melancholy until then you stopped by and brought me bliss.
I am happier. You know it's true and I can't defy it.
But I have problems with speaking. That's why I prefer to write.
You know my story so you know it's simpler for me.

I can't tell many things when we were chatting.
I don't want to be too confident even though sometimes you gave me huge expectation about what we would be in the next years.
Friendship is what we have now and I wish hope it'll never come to an end. You're the best one so far. I love you. I do.
Still, I don't want to be with you. I don't deserve you.
Look at me. How bad I am. How mess my world is. How untidy I am.
I always feel like asking you this question: Do you really want to be with me?
I know you will say "yes" as a friend. But what if it's about something else?
Something that you know will never change between me and you?

Yes it will not change. Ever.
I might be with someone else at this moment but I can't get you off of my mind. Don't ask me why because I don't know.
After you read this, please, don't stop being my friend and partner in crime.
Just because I still have that old feeling, doesn't mean I can't be professional enough when I am with you.

I was planning to keep this feeling forever, actually. Because, I don't want our friendship to be over.
It's precious, you know.
So, I will always be your best friend. I will always be your partner in crime.
I will always be the person you can always call at 2 or 3 am in the morning.
I will always be your listener.

Yeah.
I think that's all I want to tell you.
Whoa, it's been forever since I wrote long stupid things like this.
But trust me, I can't speak it all to you.
Thanks for being the best one.
And please do not change just because this stupid post.

I'll see you soon, then.

:-)/\:-)

No comments: