Monday, December 20, 2010

homecoming stuff

kaboom! :))
freak. well, that's me. I know it sounds weird replacing my "hi" with "kaboom". but you'll getting bored if you keep reading "h" and "i" at the beginning of every post.
:p

~

beside, this "kaboom" shows my happy-feeling now.
well, first, my boy is back. >:D<
I still got my punishment, buuuuuuuut I think it's fair.
beside, I got a lot of homework from him. 3 movies to watch and one of them is corny. sial.
I don't feel like watching it, but he keeps saying: "you won't understand the second one if you don't watch the first"
honestly, readers, my eye can't tolerate corny graphics. so psssshhh.. maybe I'll just hear it and not see it. *kidding babe. :p

~

2nd, I'll be home. at Christmas.
25th of December at 01 pm. :)
I am happy and sad.
I am happy because I will see my family whom I don't see for the last half an year.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddddd
I am sad because I won't see anybody here for around 2 weeks. plus, I won't see my baby though.
but it's alright. home is always the most comfortable and the safest place on earth.
oh, I have a little problem here. I don't have any suitcase! damn. how can I go without a suitcase?
well, I have tons of home-clothes there.. but I lost 40 pounds, so, I guarantee you my jeans won't fit me anymore.
still thinking about it.

~

I am thinking about giving a Christmas present for my mom. but I have no idea what should I give to her. I don't wanna ask. it won't be a surprise anymore.
I'll ask my baby later. he's good at gift. :p
I wanna give my sister and my step father too, buuuuut, it costs so much. I don't have that much money.
I know I am working, but I have payment and need too. sigh.

~

02.41
I want to sleep but I am not sleepy. soooo, maybe I'll gaming. :D
mafia wars, farmville, lucky train, gourmet ranch, millionaire city, damn! I have 30 games I used to play. but I think the number has reduced to 10 or less.
so, before I quit, I want to say thanks to everyone who concerns to me. who keeps cheering me every time.
and big thanks to God for not taking him away from me.
and thanks to him for giving me another chance. I love you babe. but I still love your jarvis more. *kidding
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH readers and friends. and love You, God. You're rock!
^_^

No comments: