Saturday, December 11, 2010

★ thank you, readers! ★

long time no see readers. what? about one week? yeah. I am busy taking care of midterms.
any news? well I don't have too much news. lets start from the oldest news since my last post.

~

well, my boy is alright. he still alive and getting crazier.
at least, I am glad he crazy. because maybe, if he's normal, he won't like me. :))=))

~

this week is the easiest week. why? because there are only 2 subjects of midterms. and they're easy as hell.
I hope I didn't gave a cross at the wrong answer.
damn. I always in a hurry. :))=))

~

okay. enough talking shit. :p
according to the title of this post, I will say thank you so much for all of you.
all of you. whoever you are.
thanks for keep reading this crap even though sometimes I make mistakes with my english post.
I'll try to keep posting in english but I will need my Indonesian too when I post some task.

why thanks? this afternoon, I saw my blog's stats. and it's amazing. I got 12000 pageviews.
waow.
that's such a big number.
I will post the screenshoot below.

this is the overview.
all time is 12.000 and I hope it'll keep going up. because it proves something to me.
:)


this is the top 10 post views.
all of them is Indonesian post.
and most of them are my school work. :)
well, this also mean something to me.
at least, my posts aren't that meaningless. :)

well, this is the sites where you find this blog.
google have it.
:)


I know it!
Indonesia must be the place where most of my reader live.
:)
so it stills on the top rank.
10000
waow.
and what makes me glad, is I see that rockmelt browser is on the 4th rank of browser.
:)
well, I still have 2 invitation. if you want it. tell me.

~

readers, I know thousands, millions, or billions thank you won't enough to say my respects to you.
if I know your name, maybe I can post it here.
well thanks for visitor who leaves a spot on my pingbox.
who leaves a comment.
who reads this crap.
my classmate, my boyfriend, my facebook friends, my twitter follower, everyone.
thank you.

~

08:05
I have to go now.
again, thank you.
and as always, I love you all. :)

No comments: