Wednesday, December 1, 2010

#decemberwish: don't take him away from me

hi readers. how are you?
it's december 1st now.
what do you wish for december?
I wish a lot of thing. things that could happen easily and maybe won't happen at all.
:)

~

well, okay, I'm in a relationship with mr. krazzy now.
I'm glad. just a little bit worry. I'm not worrying his kids, his old job, his color or some shit like that. I'm worrying myself. I still thinking how to tell my mom about him.
plusssss, he will come on march next year! :)
so, sooner or later I have to tell my mom. :)
well, I hope he'll be my last.
I don't want anyone else. he's the one who can make me laughing all the time and smiling all day even when he's not there.

~

oh, big warn! before you continue reading this post, I have to tell you that this post maybe will tell you about him.
I mean, don't get bored but that's what I have: HIM.

~

before I show him the picture of my hometown, he wants to go to Jakarta. and now? he crazy about the mountains. he wanna climb them and jump off of them.
he also wants to ride a dolphin. daaaaaaaaaaaamn. I keep looking for it.
ask everyone where I can find dolphin to ride in Indonesia.
until now, I'm not find it yet. so please, if you know where he can rides dolphin, tell me, please.
you know what he said? "if I can't ride the damn dolphin, then nobody can" and he starts to making plan about sabotage the seaworld, ride a dolphin, and kill it. in the end, he says I supposed to eat the dolphin.
hell no, I won't.

~

another plan? I have to find aquaman for him. and we're gonna kick his ass. LMAO. this is the craziest plan ever.
but I'll try. ;)

~

I'm soooooo in love with this guy.
it's funny huh? about what? a month ago, I'm still a stupid girl who falls in love with a man who thinks that I'm invisible.
and now, I am crazy about this one.
I don't care, readers. I love tyrell. :p

~

he laughs so hard when he saw my picture which contain me and my cousin. he says I was born with computer on my hand. =))
he laughs again when I told him that my beloved uncle afraid of safety pin.
but for real readers, my uncle, yes, real afraid of safety pin. if you say "peniti/paniti/paneti" which is means safety pin, he will throw up.
don't bring that safety pin in front of him, or he'll freakin' out.
lol
but I still love my uncle. he draws like crazy. he has that wonderful capability. :)

~

bored enough to read this?
:p
tomorrow I'm gonna face my mid test.
wish me luck, readers.
:)

~

I read this quote and I remember him, so I'll post it here:
"I love you with all my B.U.T.T. I would say my heart, but my B.U.T.T is bigger."
you know something? he like my ass. :))=))
no. for real, he do. :))=))
that makes me laugh every time I remember it.
no one like big phat ass.
he's the only one. he's nuts and crazy (at this time, he'll add: and awesome)
=)) <-- if you type this on my yahoo messenger on the right of this blog, you will see the "ROFL" emoticon. and you know what? he loves him. he called it "yellow man" he was like "I wanna play with my yellow man.", "that yellow man is my favorite", blah blah blah. =)) I love him!

~

last night he makes me cry. I was so worried about him because in our last conversation, he told me he has problem with breathing. I am so worried about him. I mention him on twitter like 30 times, I post on his facebook, I do e-mail him, I try to reach him everywhere. but finally he's there. :') ~ he down on his knee (because he's way taller than the camera position), and says: "hey fiss, look at me. are you looking at me right now? okay. I love you. I don't want you to worried about me. I want you to be happy when you're with me. and want you to keep smiling like that when you're with me.
if I don't text you on twitter for two days, then something wrong."

~

10:43
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I love him.
I love him.
I love him.
and I love you so much, readers. :)
and thank God for meet me and him.
kissesandhugs

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How romantic! He loves your ass! Sweet! Very Jennifer Lopez! Go Girl!