Friday, December 17, 2010

free! :D

finally! midterms finish today. :)
I get back my life again. hoho.
hey readers, good day.
how's life?

~

I just finished my midterms today. well, it's not too bad. I think I can do that one.
I'm not free yet, actually. still have 2 days work. wish me luck.

~

my sister will come tonight. so, I won't spend so much time in front of vessel.
:P
vessel is the new name of my computer. why vessel? first, it sounds like my name. and second, vessel is a detector in my favorite game. :)
vessel vessel vessel.. :)

~

well, this time, I want to say thanks for visitor of my pingbox. which finally reach 100th visitors today. the last one ID-ed K5. :)
sorry, for not replying your chat K5, I was sleep. :D
99th visitors is Richard. thank you sir. sometimes talk to someone I don't know is not bad.

~

thank you for all of you who is reading this right now.
well, another crap, huh?
:p
I still try to fix my relationship. but now, I don't think I can make it. :)
it's okay readers. maybe I will never deserve someone from this planet.

~

12:12
well, I wanna watch some movies.
as always, love you readers. :)

No comments: