Saturday, April 7, 2012

Short Review: Ghost Rider 2 - Spirit of Vengeance


ok. right after I finished the Wrath of The Titans review, I've planned to post this. so, here I am.

for the very first time in my life, Nicolas Cage disappointed me.
I was not expecting much from this movie. I mean, this movie being normally awesome is more than enough for me. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

the story line sucks. this is the worst I've ever seen. I don't get it. I don't understand what is the purpose of the kid, Danny. he's just a son of Roarke. then what? I mean, really disappointing.

second thing I hate about Ghost Rider 2 is the bad ending. oh my.
you know it seems like the story and the ending is disconnected. and when that happens, you know that movie shouldn't be on your to-watch list.

after all I'll give this rate 3 out of 10. -3 for the ridiculous story line. -3 for the bad ending. -1 for the disappointment.

No comments: