Monday, November 22, 2010

I love your PC! :))=))

hell-o readers. :D
looking for the post titled "cfho83"?
well, he asked me to remove it. :p
he didn't ask me actually, he just said "you post too much" and I remove it myself. :)

so how was your day?
hope it's great because mine went well.
:)

I see my bestfriend today. you know him. kunyuk. yeah. kunyuk. :)) it's him. :)
he's skinner now. and that makes me so sad. he got sick for two weeks that's why he soooo thin.
we're goin to meet again on thursday because I have no class that day.

I was playing with mr. krazzy about... what..? 2 hours ago I think.it's kinda funny. we shuffle our playlist and to answer the question, we have to click the "next" button.
love it.

you wanna see his result?
here it is:
  1. if someone say "are you okay" you said...? this ain't what you want. lol.
  2. what would best describe your personality? ooooohhhh.
  3. how would you describe yourself? gettin it on.
  4. what do you like in a guy/girl? don't front.
  5. what is your life's purpose? hello.
  6. what is your motto? heatin up.
  7. what do your friends think of you? clap again (it's akon. A-K-O-N).
  8. what do your parents think of you? a-1 performance.
  9. what do you think about very often? take it off.
  10. what is 2+2? fan-mail.
  11. what do you think of your best friend? hustler.
  12. what do you think of the person you like? wanna be there.
  13. what is your life story? I'll make love to you.
  14. what do you wanna be when you grow up? booty man.
  15. what do you think when you see the person you like? rendezous.
  16. what will you do at your wedding? ballin of the white.
  17. what will they play at your funeral? hear me out.
  18. what is your hobby/interest? work that pole.
  19. what is your biggest fear? block boys.
  20. what is your biggest secret? oochie wally.
  21. what do you want right now? *this is un-answered*
  22. what do you think of your friends? freak show.
  23. what is the worst thing that could happen? let me show you.
  24. what is the one thing you regret? disturbia.
  25. what makes you laugh? new shoes.
  26. what makes you cry? magic.
  27. what scares you the most? good good.
  28. does anyone like you? #1 fan.
  29. if you could go back in time, what would you change? my country.
  30. what hurts right now? ether.
  31. what makes you fall in love with someone? destroy and rebuild.
that bigger-bold word is the funniest according to me.
I like his expression when I give him question and he presses next and he hates the PC.
that's why I love that PC.
lol.

3.06
I should go to sleep. have some job for tomorrow. bye readers
and as always, love you!

No comments: