Thursday, November 25, 2010

rockmelt - one of new cool browser. :)

do you know what time is it? yeah it's about 2:32 am. and I can't sleep. I don't even feel sleepy. SIAL. (this word is an Indonesian which is means "damn" and "shit" at the same time).

~

oh have I told you about this Rockmelt? it's a browser.
physically, it looks like Google Chrome. but not the system. you have to log in using your facebook account.



you can get this browser by the invitation from someone who also using this browser.
I have 3 invitation left and I want to give one free for you.
anyone who wants it, just tell me. :)

~

what's cool?
first I accept the invitation about this browser and I see the look is same as Google Chrome. I felt a lil bit disappointed.
but not know.
first time I thought I'll lost every bookmark that I already marked on my mozilla firefox, they're not gone. they're stay on that rockmelt.
it's cool because I can even play mafia wars with 2 accounts at the same time. ;)

~

the second cool thing is when we close our facebook tab on this browser, the chat will always be there.
it means, you don't have to open facebook even in a tab to keep in touch with your friends.
I love it.



~

not only facebook, I even have twitter inside!
I can update my twitter just by clicking the small icon on the right side and update my status on twitter.



another way?
you can click on your photos on the top-left when the browser in on standby mode
and choose twitter on the dropdown menu
and enjoy it!
:)

~



you have to see this chat window!
gosh it's cool.
it's really look like chat. :)
like a conversation.

~

how do you think readers?
:)
it's great isn't it?
:D

big thanks to mr. krazzy ball to give me an invitation to use this.
and remember!
I have one free invitation for anyone who wants it.
leave a comment or better chat me on yahoo which is on the right side of this blog.

~

03.10
I should sleep right now.
but I'll read a book before go to sleep. :)

and as always,
love you readers.
mwah. :)

No comments: