Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I don't give a f-

night readers.
happy eid mubarak to everyone who's celebrating. :)

see the post below? yap that's the shortest post ever.
dan that'll be the last (hopefully).

gue pengen cerita. dan kayaknya gue perlu cerita..

Mr.7 years.
we had a fight. and I decide to leave. hahaha.. ngga readers. dia bukan siapa-siapa gue.. cuma yah, gitu lah..
gue ngerasa sangat mengganggu hidup dia.
beside, gue capek. he keeps blocking me, removing me, and do stuffs every time we had a problem.
what's wrong with be honest if I may ask?

this afternoon, we had a chat. and I'm sooooooooooooo mad. :|
I don't know why. I even can't believe I just already say "I don't give a fuck" to him.
I didn't mean to be so rude. but it seems like every little feelings inside of me is mixed up. I'm angry, I'm sad, in the other side, I love (sorry for saying) him.

but I have to decide, right? I can't drown in his shadow forever. I have to wake up. find a new life. find a new love.
so, I take a decision to get over him. get over my feelings. get over us.
it'll be hard in the first months. but I have, I need, and I believe that I can do this.

on our last conversation, he said that he'll never read this blog again, or read my tweets on twitter. facebook? he's block me already. YM? I believe he's also already put me on his ignore list.
so what am I worry about?
:)
he's supporting me by doing all that things.. :D

I have a feeling that he still want to say something. I don't have any idea about what will he says but I won't wonder. I'm open minded enough. say anything you want to say about me, readers.
I won't be mad. :)

10.15
I don't hate it when he acts that way. I mean, looking for me just to say he's not mad.
but I hate it because he do that when I just decided to forget him. forever.
it makes me confused, readers. of course I don't want to hope. I'm tired of hoping. of waiting for something unsure.

"in my life I had regrets but I've moved on.." ~ Blue - Move On
"it's over now. the pain is gone.." ~ Jason Derulo - Ridin' Solo
"I love you with the fire red, now it's turning blue.." ~ Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
"I don't wanna be a fool, crying over you.." ~ So Sick (Female Version)
"there's no more tears, I cried them all for you, yeah, you.." ~ Jazmine Sullivan - 10 Seconds.
"even though I really love you, I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to.." ~ Leona Lewis - Better In Time
"I'm moving on, I'm feeling strong inside" ~ Eric Benet - Sometimes I Cry
"sometimes goodbye's the only way" ~ Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day
"If you only knew what the future holds after a hurricane comes a rainbow" ~ Katy Perry - Fireworks

readers, intinya, gue pengen bilang sama kalian:
jangan jadi kayak gue. buat para reader cowok, kalo emang kalian suka sama orang, tell her. lebih baik ditolak karena berani ngomong, daripada jadi pengecut cuma karena takut ditolak.
buat reader cewek, love is important. :) kalo kalian sayang sama orang, dan orang itu ngga pasti sama kalian, tinggalin. cari yang baru sebelum kalian jatuh terlalu dalam sama 1 orang itu.

and as always:
love you, readers.

No comments: